Get Started Now: (877) 243-5309
Amber Bamboo Board
Formed from the malleable interior of the bamboo pole, Amber Bamboo Board is cut into 1/2" strips and then smoked, transforming the bland tone into a rich amber color. The strips are pressed in a diamond formation to produce plywood sheets.
- Amber Bamboo Board is easy to work with because it can be cut to any shape and it is rigid and light enough to make adhering to a surface a simple task.
- This board can be rolled for shipping via UPS / FedEx opposed to trucking which saves costs.
Amber Bamboo Board is best used for interior applications such as wainscots trimmed off with a bamboo chair rail, door and ceiling coverings, cupboard and cabinet fronts, or counter tops set in clear resin.
- 2mm thick x 4' high x 8' wide sheet.
- Color does not vary much from amber.
- This decorative board has the option to be supplied pre-fire retardant.
- Secure with a pneumatic stapler.
- For a more refined install, we would recommend using a contact adhesive; follow the adhesive manufacturer’s instructions and secure the boards to the wall.
- Consider using one of our various trim options to complete the install with a professional finish.
|Amber Bamboo Board - 4' x 8'||1-sheet||$85.00|
* Prices subject to change without notice.
FAQ: Amber Bamboo Board
Can Amber Board be used outside?
No, this product is best suited for indoor applications.
Others who bought this item also purchased:
Call NOW to find out more information on AMBER BAMBOO BOARD - Toll Free: (877) 243-5309