Get Started Now: (877) 243-5309
Bamboo Skin Board
Bamboo Skin Board, made from the exterior layer of a bamboo pole, is cut into (approximately) 1/2" strips. The strips are then pressed together in a distinctive zig-zag fashion to form the Bamboo Skin Board.
- No two Bamboo skin boards will be the same. Each board is unique in color shades, but carry the same hue.
- Colors are earth tones of the natural bamboo skin
- The rigidity of the board makes for easy installation of wall and ceiling treatments, unlike pliable wallpaper.
Bamboo Skin Board is best used for interior applications such as wainscots trimmed off with a bamboo chair rail, door and ceiling coverings, cupboard and cabinet fronts, or counter tops set in clear resin; colors vary in shades of tan, green and beige.
- Bamboo Skin Board comes as a 2-3mm thick x 4' high x 8' wide sheet.
- Color varies in shades of tan, green and beige.
- This decorative board has the option to be supplied pre-fire retardant.
- Secure with a pneumatic stapler.
- For a more refined install, we would recommend spraying on contact adhesive; follow the adhesive manufacturer’s instructions and secure the boards to the wall.
- Consider using one of our various trim options to complete the install with a professional finish.
|Bamboo Skin Board - 2mm (Herringbone) - 4' x 8'||1-sheet||$85.00|
* Prices subject to change without notice.
FAQ: Bamboo Skin Board
Can I clean the Bamboo Skin Board?
It is best to clean Bamboo Skin Board with a damp cloth and wipe the surface.
What is the best way to disguise the seam where two pieces of board butt up side by side?
Others who bought this item also purchased:
Call NOW to find out more information on BAMBOO SKIN BOARD - Toll Free: (877) 243-5309