Get Started Now: (877) 243-5309
Ecola Heather is made from small sturdy pine branches that are bound together with galvanized wire approximately every 4".
- Good for outdoor applications.
- Environmentally sustainable product.
- Flexible to cover flat curved surfaces.
- Easy installation. Panel is held together with galvanized wire and and is assembled with supports.
Ecola Heather is versatile. Use to disguise chain link fences or visual barrier providing privacy from neighbors, substrate for orchids in gardens and turtle beds.
- Ecola Heather is made up of small Pine Branches
- Bound by 1/32" Galvanized wire
- Ecola Heather is 90 square feet coming in a 6' high x 15' wide roll
- Durable; does well for both interior and exterior applications
- Color is variegated in shades of dark brown
- Install as a wall or ceiling treatment or to hide a chain link fence.
- Zip tie through the galvanized wire of the Ecola Heather and attach to fencing.
- Staple to subroofing or wall boards.
|Ecola Heather - 1/2' x 6'H x 15' L||1-roll||$118.00|
* Prices subject to change without notice.
FAQ: Ecola Heather
Others who bought this item also purchased:
Call NOW to find out more information on ECOLA HEATHER - Toll Free: (877) 243-5309