Get Started Now: (877) 243-5309
Faux Bamboo Pole
Our Faux Bamboo Pole Panel is unbelievably realistic and light weight. This pre-finished panel is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. Alternate styles range from brick and river stones, to tree bark and slate.
- High density polymer molded to resemble real bamboo molding strips
- Light weight and easy interlocking installation
- Fire Retardant option available
- Weather proof and UV Stable
Faux Bamboo Poles are ideal for bamboo backdrops for signs, decorative walls in spas, restaurants, retailers, homes or offices.
- The Faux Bamboo Pole Panel is made from high density urethane and molded to resemble real bamboo.
- Colors are in tans and greens and the panels are 4' high x 2' wide.
- Bamboo runs vertically along the 4' length.
- Panels can be shipped pre-fire retarded to a Class A.
- Impervious to moisture and insects, UV protected, and environmentally sound.
With use of construction adhesive and screws. Always test a small section first.
- Storing Faux Bamboo Pole Panels
- Store Faux Bamboo Pole Panels flat on a surface in order to avoid 'bowing'. If panels are stored in an upright position and do bow, lay them flat and they will self-correct.
General Installation Guidelines
Faux Bamboo Pole Panels are installed using construction adhesive and screws. However, panels may expand and contract with temperature changes and must be installed tightly. To minimize the effect of expansion and contraction, install the panels as tightly as possible and follow the storage and installation instructions carefully.
We strongly recommend use of construction adhesive and screws in every joint. All joints should be butt joints on straight runs and mitered joints in corners. Faux Bamboo Pole Panels may require additional shimming and trimming for alignment. Finish seams with color-matched caulk available through amaZulu, Inc.
Installation of Faux Bamboo Pole Panels on solid backing.
- Run a bead of adhesive along the back of each panel and at each end.
- Use enough adhesive so that the entire surface of the cut edge at each end is covered.
- Spread the adhesive with a spackle knife or other appropriate tool.
Hot Weather Installation
If Faux Bamboo Pole Panels have been stored under hot conditions, allow panels to cool down to normal temperature before installation.
Cold Weather Installation
If Faux Bamboo Pole Panels have been stored at room temperature or cooler, you may install panels immediately.
|Faux Bamboo Pole Panel 2ft x 4ft||1-panel||$96.00|
* Prices subject to change without notice.
FAQ: Faux Bamboo Pole
If I have the Faux Bamboo Pole Panel as a wainscot and need to clean it, how should I go about this?
Use a damp cloth only. Do not use detergents.
Can Faux Bamboo Pole Panels be used outside?
Absolutely. The beauty of this product is that it comes uv-protected.
Others who bought this item also purchased:
Call NOW to find out more information on Faux Bamboo Pole - Toll Free: (877) 243-5309