Get Started Now: (877) 243-5309
Flattened Bamboo Board
Flattened Bamboo Board's dual-sided finish offers an ingenious solution for double-sided installations. For example, a room divider in a restaurant. The product is constructed by flattening full pieces of bamboo, placing the panels side by side before they are adhered to a thin board.
- Flattened Bamboo Board is double sided with a sturdy plywood core.
- The decorative board stands firm on its own and does not need to be attached to a substrate only a frame.
- Flattened Bamboo Board comes in 1/2" thick x 4' x 8' sheets. Bamboo runs 8' length.
- Color varies in shades of tan.
- This decorative board has the option to be supplied pre-fire retardant.
- Flattened Bamboo Board is thick and can be treated like regular plywood when attaching to a substrate by using either screws, staples or contact cement.
|Flattened Bamboo Board - 1/2" (double sided) - 4' x 8'||1-sheet||$136.00|
* Prices subject to change without notice.
FAQ: Flattened Bamboo Board
Can flattened bamboo board be used outside?
Flattened Bamboo Board can be used for exterior applications as long as it is not exposed to the weather elements. For example, patio ceiling treatments or walls that have an overhang are fine.
Others who bought this item also bought:
Call NOW to find out more information on FLATTENED BAMBOO BOARD - Toll Free: (877) 243-5309