Get Started Now: (877) 243-5309
- Faux bamboo remains durable in extreme weather conditions when coated with marine-grade finish.
- Hollow center allows for wires, pipes or cords to be hidden in the faux bamboo poles.
- One year warranty for outdoor applications—unlimited warranty for indoor.
- Note that all faux bamboo is made-to-order. Returns will not be accepted once order is placed.
Product DescriptionOur high-quality faux bamboo poles can be used for a variety of markets including theme parks, hotels, restaurants, zoos and more for a natural-looking alternative to solid bamboo. Our fake bamboo poles are coated with a clear automotive sealer, as well as a UV resistant coating making them perfect for outdoor applications. Faux bamboo poles should not be used for support structures or in chlorine.
We will be happy to assist you with pricing your project. Please contact us via the quote form below with details. Or call 877-243-5309 to speak to a sales specialist.
* Prices subject to change without notice.
- Manufactured in 20’ length, sold in 10’ lengths.
- Tan, green or custom colors are available.
- Made from fire-retardant, PVC piping.
- Coated with clear sealer for outdoor use.
- Optional UV resistant coating.
- End caps available.
If using faux bamboo to cover a metal pole, cut faux bamboo to required length and slide over the pole. If the sleeve rattles, make a small hole in the node and inject expanding foam into the cavity. Use a faux bamboo cap to seal the top.
If installing on a beam, cut the fake bamboo pole lengthwise and heat it in the sun or using hot water. Open the faux bamboo and stretch it around the beam.
FAQ: Faux Bamboo
Can I use faux bamboo outdoors?
Yes, all of our faux bamboo poles have been treated with a sealant for outdoor exposure. We use an automotive clear coat to protect the poles.
Are the diameters provided for indoor or outdoor use?
All diameters given for fake bamboo poles are for indoor applications and are approximate as the PVC pipe thickness will vary from batch to batch.
When should I use faux bamboo as opposed to national bamboo?
Faux bamboo is best used in low traffic areas where there is no need to touch, rub or scrape against the faux bamboo, or when it is imperative that the bamboo is exactly straight.
Get a Quote Now