Faux Cedar Shake Tile
- Artificial shake with realistic thickness that casts deep shadow lines and is nearly twice the thickness of other shakes.
- Blended color scheme uses multiple shades to mimic natural shake tiles.
- Save on the costs of owning and maintaining a natural cedar roof.
- 50-year limited warranty.
Our faux cedar shake roofing tiles make your home safer as they have achieved the highest UL rating for fire and wind tests, and have been preferred by subdivisions and cities nationwide. Please refer to our Faux Cedar Shake Specification Sheet for more information.
- Impervious to insects, termites, rot, mold, mildew and freeze-thaw damage.
- Quick installation thanks to collated bundles, pre-sorted by color and width.
- Virgin polymers provide UV protection and color stabilization to the tiles.
- Environmentally friendly and 100% recyclable.
- Class A Fire Rating (ASTM E 108).
- 110 MPH Wind Resistance (ASTM D 3161).
- Class 4 Impact Resistance (UL 2218).
- ICC-ES (ESR-2219).
- Texas Department of Insurance Approved.
- Miami Dade Code Approval.
Please refer to our Faux Shake Installation Guide for more information.
Faux Cedar Shake Roof Installation Video
Are the faux cedar shake roofing tiles waterproof?
Yes. Our faux cedar shake roof tiles are designed with a non-porous material, preventing water from penetrating the material allowing it to resist mold, fungus, cracking, etc.