Get Started Now: (877) 243-5309
Rustic Bamboo Fencing
Bamboo fencing is an aesthetically pleasing, sustainable and natural alternative to sprucing up the look and feel of your outdoor space. While there are many other fencing options when it comes to style and material, bamboo fences are ideal for providing privacy, surrounding pool areas, or lining walk-ways for a much more cost-effective alternative to less sustainable products. Bamboo is a highly renewable resource simply because it is one of the world’s fastest growing plants in the world, giving us the opportunity to harvest it without any long term environmental impact. By investing in bamboo fencing, you can have peace of mind that you are contributing to sustainable living compared to using other types of wood.
The exotic look of bamboo fencing can apply to a variety of settings, whether you’re looking for a natural, relaxing and tropical feel or a more Asian inspired style. Bamboo can be used for indoor and outdoor applications as long as it has been treated. Our Rustic Bamboo Fencing is made from random height bamboo pickets spaced just under 4" apart, held together by 2 galvanized steel bars which are hidden from view by polyester rope lashing. No matter how you decide to use your fence, you won’t be disappointed with it’s versatility, its strength and its aesthetically pleasing qualities.
- Fence panels are flexible to bend around tight corners or follow curves.
- Spacing between pickets are designed around the 4" sphere code
- Top of the pickets are cut at the nodes to prevent stagnant water and rotting
- Decorative rope that covers metal rod is synthetic adding longevity to fence panel
RUSTIC BAMBOO FENCING is used to outline pathways; load queue dividers and crowd control; construction sites and barriers; decorative covering to hide unsightly metal or plastic fences
- 1"-2" Solid Bamboo Poles
- 3/8" Galvanized Rod, 8' lengths
- 1/2" Desert Sand Polyester Rope
- Available in 4', 6', and 8' heights; all 8' widths.
- Custom sizes made to order upon request.
- Can be used for residential or commercial applications; 4" spacing and galvanized rods meet code requirements.
Installation is by panel either mounted with a galvanized screw in front or behind a secure fence post.
- Panels are quick, simple, and inexpensive to install.
- Upright fence posts should be 4' to 8' apart.
- Secure panels to posts with galvanized screws.
- Panels should sit 6" off the ground.
RUSTIC BAMBOO FENCING CONSTRUCTION DIAGRAM:
|Rustic Bamboo Fencing - 4' x 8' Panel||1 panel||$415.00|
|Rustic Bamboo Fencing - 6' x 8' Panel||1 panel||$605.00|
|Rustic Bamboo Fencing - 8' x 8' Panel||1 panel||$780.00|
|Custom Bamboo Fence||1 panel||Call for Pricing|
* Prices subject to change without notice.
FAQ: Rustic Bamboo Fencing
Can the bamboo touch the ground when it is intalled?
Ideally the bamboo fence panel should be raised above the ground and attached to support posts so it does not absorb ground water.
Others who bought this item also purchased:
Call NOW to find out more information on RUSTIC BAMBOO FENCING - Toll Free: (877) 243-5309