Get Started Now: (877) 243-5309
Tambor Paneling - Mottled
Mottled Tambor Paneling is made from 1/2" wide bamboo slats glued together on a cloth backing.
- Tambor Paneling - Mottled is flexible to wrap around poles or bend around a flat curved surface.
- The bamboo strips are from the outer layer of bamboo making the panel strong and good for high traffic areas.
- Tambor Paneling is flexible and comes in a roll which makes for cheaper shipping.
Best used for interior applications such as wainscots, door, wall, ceiling, cupboard or cabinet fronts or coverings. Wrap around posts or columns. Counter tops (set in clear resin).
- Sold in 4' x 8' rolls
- 1/2" wide bamboo strips in 48" heights
- Bamboo slats are glued to a cloth backing
- Tambor Paneling - Mottled is a dark brown tortoise shell effect with a tan to slight green background color. Once the panel fades the green fades to tan.
- Option of purchasing pre-fire retarded
- Can be installed, then sprayed with fire retardant to meet either "Class A" or "Class B" specifications
- Apply contact cement to the back of the product and adhere to your structure.
- Make sure you know exactly where it needs to go, as product will immediately adhere.
|Tambor Paneling - Mottled (Canvas Backed) - 4ft x 8ft||1-roll||$65.00|
|Tambor Paneling - Mottled - Dark Brown (Canvas Backed) 4ft x 8ft||1-roll||$65.00|
* Prices subject to change without notice.
FAQ: Tambor Paneling - Mottled
Others who bought this item also purchased: