Get Started Now: (877) 243-5309
Tambor Paneling - Natural
Natural Tambor Paneling is made from 1/2" wide bamboo slats glued together on a cloth backing.
- Tambor Paneling - Natural is flexible and easy to use on flat curved surfaces or 90 degree angles.
- The bamboo slats are made from the outer bamboo skin making the product durable and good for high traffic areas.
- Tambor Paneling comes in a roll and is cost effective to ship.
Best used for interior applications such as wainscots, door, wall, ceiling, cupboard and cabinet fronts or covers. Wrap around posts or columns. Counter tops (set in clear resin).
- 1/2" wide bamboo strips in 48" heights.
- Bamboo strips are glued to a cloth backing.
- Sold in 4' x 8' rolls.
- Color ranges between shades of tan, gold and a light green. One the panel ages the green fades to tan.
- Option of purchasing pre-fire retarded treatment.
- Can be installed, then sprayed with fire retardant to meet either "Class A" or "Class B" specifications.
- Apply contact cement to the back of the product and adhere to your structure.
- Make sure you know exactly where it needs to go, as product will immediately adhere.
|Tambor Paneling - Natural (Canvas Backed) Burnt Knots||1-roll||$65.00|
* Prices subject to change without notice.
FAQ: Tambor Paneling - Natural
Others who bought this item also purchased:
Call NOW to find out more information on NATURAL TAMBOR PANELING - Toll Free: (877) 243-5309