Get Started Now: (877) 243-5309
Viro Thatch Palm - Layered
Viro Thatch Palm – Layered Panel has been crafted from the traditional Balinese Thatch, but comes to you in a simple synthetic HDPE (high density polyethylene) Panel. These panels are mainly used to clip onto the amaZulu Umbrella frame (see Thatch Umbrellas - Synthetic) but they can also be installed in overlapping rows to give the authentic chunky feel of island thatch. The artificial palm leafs are bound by a flexible urethane strip with 6 clips.
- Panels are UV stabilized eliminating the weathering and aging effects of natural thatch and can be used for interior or exterior applications.
- No special skills are required to install.
- Thatch has a 15 year limited warranty and maintenance free.
Installing Viro Thatch Palm – Layered Panels directly on to most substrates including tin and plywood. Clip Panels directly onto amaZulu’s umbrella frame or replace natural thatch on existing shade structure, in any climate!
- Viro Thatch Palm – Layered Panel are 31” w x 20-21” long
- Viro Thatch Palm - Top Cone is 34” diameter (850mm).
- Stands are made up of extruded dyed HDPE.
- Polyurethane binder is flexible and conforms to unusual contours.
- Each panel covers approximately 2.33 sq ft and is installed 12” on center in a subroof application.
- Achieves a Class A fire rating.
- 15 year limited Manufacturers Warranty.
- Very quick and easy to install - no special tools or skills needed.
- Viro Thatch Palm – Layered Panel can either be clipped over a 8mm (1/4") steel rod or nailed with 50mm (2") nails or stapled to wooden battens.
- The Viro Thatch Palm – Layered Panel are installed in layered courses (See Sketch 2). Full instructions for the D.I.Y. customer.
|Viro Thatch Palm - Java Layered Panel - 31" x 19-20"||1-panel||$43.00|
|Viro Thatch Palm - Java Top Cone - 34" diameter||1-panel||$80.00|
* Prices subject to change without notice.
FAQ: Viro Thatch Palm - Layered
How will the Viro Thatch hold up in cold climates?
Viro Thatch is made from HDPE which is a plastic therefore cold weather or snow will not affect the synthetic palm leaves at all.
Are the Viro Thatch Palm – Layered Panels supplied in only one color?
Currently the Viro Thatch Palm comes in a premium color called “Java” where the leaves are textured and multicolored in shades of tan giving a very natural look.
We are looking for thatch material suitable to use for an indoor water park – how would the Viro Thatch perform?
Not only will the Viro Thatch Palm – Layered Panels not deteriorate as will the natural thatch in that environment, but it has also been tried and tested with chlorinated water (optional treatment). The result is no discoloration at all. This product would work great for your indoor water park.
Others who bought this product also purchased:
CALL NOW for more information about our VIRO THATCH PALM LAYERED - 877-243-5309