Get Started Now: (877) 243-5309
Viro Thatch Reed - Layered Panel
After many years of trial and error we have perfected the synthetic thatch to imitate our natural version of umbrella panels. Viro Thatch Reed - Layered Panels gives a roof or umbrella a stepped or a consecutive layered appearance.
- The Viro Thatch Reed - Layered panel is made up of hundreds of simulated HDPE thatch reeds, cut at lengths which vary by ¼” and bound by a flexible urethane strip.
- The advantage of this thatch is that it looks like the real traditional reed thatch, but eliminates the weathering and aging effects of natural thatch.
- Viro Thatch is UV protected and therefore can be used for interior or exterior applications.
- Manufacturers 15 year Limited Warranty
Viro Thatch Reed - Layered Panels are the outdoor entretainer's or maintenance employees dream. Install on existing roofs, sheds, umbrellas or shade structures and become maintence free. These panels will look like new for at least another 15 years!
- Viro Thatch Reed – Layered Panels are 31” w x 17 ½” long.
- Viro Thatch Reed – Layered Panel Top Cone is 34” diameter (850mm).
- Stands are made up of extruded dyed HDPE.
- The polyurethane binder is flexible and conforms to unusual contours.
- Each panel covers approximately 2.5 sq ft and is installed 12” on center in a subroof application
- The Viro Thatch Reed - Layered Panel is a very quick and easy install - no special tools or skills needed.
- These panels can either be clipped over a 1/4" (8mm) steel rod or nailed with 2" (50mm) nails or stapled to wooden battens.
- The Viro Thatch Reed – Layered Panel are installed in layered courses (See Sketch 2). Full instructions for the D.I.Y. customer.
|Viro Thatch Reed - Layered Panel - 33" x 17.5"||1-sheet||$58.00|
|Viro Thatch Reed - Heavy Duty - 33" x 17.5"||1-sheet||$58.00|
|Viro Thatch Reed - Top Cone - 34" dia||1-cone||$180.00|
* Prices subject to change without notice.
FAQ: Viro Thatch Reed - Layered Panel
If the Viro Thatch Reed – Layered Panel is installed on a subroof, what can I use to put on the interior of the plywood?
We have a great product called Reed Ceiling Board and it’s primary use is to imitate a natural thatch ceiling. If you have the Viro Thatch Reed panels on the exterior, no-one would know that you have a subroof, because when you look up in the interior all you see is the thatch reeds, as the 4’ x 8’ Reed Ceiling Boards glue directly to the plywood.
Is Viro Thatch Reed supplied in only one color?
The standard stock item is made up of multiple natural colors to imitate the natural Thatch Reed panel. However, we will do custom blends of ANY color for large orders that would fill a 20’ or 40’ container.
Others who bought this product also purchased:
CALL NOW for more information about our VIRO THATCH REED LAYERED PANEL - 877-243-5309