Get Started Now: (877) 243-5309
Wide Weave Bamboo Board
Wide Weave Bamboo Board is made from the exterior layer of a bamboo pole and cut into approximately 2" strips. These strips are then pressed together in an L-shape pattern to form a Wide Weave Bamboo Board.
- Wide Weave Bamboo Board is beautifully textured with thick strips of bamboo exterior sheath.
- The board is rigid which makes it easy to apply to walls or ceilings.
- The Wide Weave Bamboo Board is easy to cut in various shapes and does not fray along the cut edge.
- Wide Weave Bamboo Board comes as a 3 - 4mm thick x 4' high x 8' wide sheet.
- Color varies in shades of tan, green and beige and is somewhat mottled in darker brown.
- This decorative board has the option to be supplied pre-fire retardant.
- Secure with a pneumatic stapler.
- For a more refined install, we would recommend using a contact adhesive; follow the adhesive manufacturer’s instructions and secure the boards to the wall.
- Consider using one of our various trim options such as solid bamboo - split to complete the install with a professional finish.
|Wide Weave Board 4mm (one sided) - 4' x 8'||1-sheet||$88.00|
* Prices subject to change without notice.
FAQ: Wide Weave Bamboo Board
How do I cut the Wide Weave Bamboo Board?
Wide Weave Bamboo Board is best cut with a circular saw. Make sure the teeth on the blade are very small.
Others who bought this item also purchased:
Call NOW to find out more information on WIDE WEAVE BAMBOO BOARD - Toll Free: (877) 243-5309