Faux Bamboo Pole Panel
- Pre-finished bamboo wall panels resemble real bamboo strips.
- Weatherproof and UV protected.
- Impervious to moisture and insects
- Lightweight design and easy interlocking panels make installation easy.
- Made from high-density polymer.
- Available in 2’ x 4’ panels, with a 1/4” to 1/2” thickness.
- Each panel weighs approximately 5 lbs.
- One panel can cover approximately 7.2 square feet.
- Available in two colors, natural and weathered brown.
- Optional Class A fire retardant available, tested to ASTM E-84-05.
You will need drywall screws, construction adhesive or glue, a battery-operated screwdriver, sand paper, caulking gun and amaZulu color-matched chalk.
Create a loose fit by joining panels on the floor. Sand any cut edges if needed. Apply glue to the back of the Faux Bamboo Pole Panel and screw it into the wall using a drywall screw. Continue this process to complete the row. If needed, miter the corners at a 45 degree angle. Finish with color-matched caulk to fill in gaps or holes and wipe away the excess.
* For more comprehensive instructions, please download the following installation guide.