Faux Bamboo Poles
Faux bamboo is made of PVC pipe and painted to look real bamboo poles. Faux bamboo poles are primarily used to cover construction structures (such as metal beams) that don’t match your tropical theme. Our faux bamboo poles are sure to complement any natural theming project, especially when your structures require more fortified support. Our faux bamboo poles hide steel beams or support structures, sleeves metal poles as well as conduits or wires. Faux bamboo poles make a great ceiling treatment and is even used to theme an outdoor shower! Look through our photos for design ideas and read our specs and FAQs. If you still have questions, please fill out our form and one of our sales reps will contact you as quickly as possible.
Faux Bamboo Poles Benefits:
- The faux bamboo poles are versatile, sturdy and long-lasting.
- They create an authentic atmosphere for your tropical themed installations.
- Natural coloring also adds to that authenticity.
Faux Bamboo Poles Features:
- Faux bamboo remains durable in extreme weather conditions when coated with marine-grade finish.
- Hollow center allows for wires, pipes or cords to be hidden in the faux bamboo poles.
- One year warranty for outdoor applications—unlimited warranty for indoor.
- Note that all faux bamboo is made-to-order. Returns will not be accepted once order is placed.
For more information, please refer to the following documents:
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- Faux bamboo poles are manufactured in 20’ length, sold in 10’ lengths.
- Tan, green or custom colors are available.
- Made from fire-retardant, PVC piping.
- Coated with clear sealer for outdoor use.
- Optional UV resistant coating.
- End caps available for all faux bamboo poles
If using faux bamboo to cover a metal pole, cut faux bamboo to required length and slide over the pole. If the sleeve rattles, make a small hole in the node and inject expanding foam into the cavity. Use a faux bamboo cap to seal the top.
If installing a faux bamboo pole on a beam, cut the pole lengthwise and heat it in the sun or use hot water. Open the faux bamboo and stretch it around the beam.
Related content and applications:
Can I use Faux Bamboo Poles outdoors?
Yes, all of our faux bamboo poles have been treated with a sealant for outdoor exposure. We use an automotive clear coat to protect the poles.
When should I use faux bamboo poles as opposed to natural bamboo poles?
Faux bamboo is best used in low traffic areas where there is no need to touch, rub or scrape against the faux bamboo, or when it is imperative that the bamboo be exactly straight.