Reed Ceiling Board
- Disguises sub-roofs that do not have the traditional 12” thatch reed panels installed.
- Bamboo ceiling boards can be color washed to make for a textured ceiling finish.
- You get the solidity of a sub-roof with the attractiveness of a natural ceiling.
- The ability of color washing gives your extra design flexibility and applications.
- Available in a 4’ high by 8’ wide sheet, that are 4mm thick. Reeds run down the 4’ length.
- Color varies between shades of tan, green and beige with hints of dark brown mottling.
- Optional fire retardant treatment available.
amaZulu Reed Ceiling Boards are best installed by pre-drilling then screwing the boards into the structure.