Rolled Eucalyptus Fencing Panels
- The fencing panels are flexible which allow them to take curves.
- Pre-made fencing panels are easy to install and simply attach to chain link fence or posts and rail fences.
- Eucalyptus fencing panels are pressure treated and are classified as a hardwood so they have a longer lifespan
- Great fencing product for indoor and outdoor applications
- Available in two sizes: 4'h x 8'w and 5'11"h x 8'w.
- Eucalyptus poles are threaded onto two rows of galvanized wire for an easy install.
- Pressure treated for longevity.
For outdoor applications, attach the rolled eucalyptus fencing panels to a chain link fence using construction-grade cable ties.
Each rolled eucalyptus fence panel has an extended piece of wire at each end to allow the flexibility to add a few extra poles if needed. If this is not needed, the wire can be cut about two inches from the top and turned in.
For indoor applications, simply staple the rolled eucalyptus fencing to the surface of your structure. Be sure to pull each fencing panel tight against the structure before stapling.
Examples from Bamboo Fence page.
Can I cut the height of the Rolled Eucalyptus Fence Panel?
A: Yes, as long as it’s above the top galvanized wire and below the bottom galvanized wire.
Do I need to treat the rolled eucalyptus fence panel if I use this for an outdoor application
A: No, not at all. The eucalyptus poles come already pressure treated. Therefore, they will be fine as is for outdoor use.