Rustic Bamboo Fencing
- Panels are flexible and can be molded to follow curved paths or tight corners.
- Bamboo poles are cut at the node to prevent stagnant water that could cause rotting.
- The decorative rope that covers metal rods is synthetic, adding longevity to the panel.
- Our fencing’s flexibility gives you maximum design possibilities.
- Proper installation and the panel’s design ensure a long lifespan. This saves you money over the lifetime of your installation.
- The panel’s drastic aesthetic superiority to other options like chain link provide a soothing and authentic environment for your end users.
- Created from 1” to 2” solid bamboo poles.
- 3/8” galvanized rod that is 8’ in length is covered by a 1/2” polyester rope.
- Spacing between pickets is designed around the 4” sphere code.
- Available in 4’, 6’ and 8’ heights lengths that are all 8’ widths.
- Custom sizes are made to order upon request.
- Can be used for residential or commercial applications as 4” spacing and galvanized rods meet standard code requirements.
We recommend installing our Rustic Bamboo Fencing panels to a secure post with a galvanized screw. You can do so in front of or behind the post. The fence posts should be 4’ to 8’ apart and rustic bamboo fencing panels should sit 6” off the ground.
Can the Rustic Bamboo Fencing touch the ground when it is installed?
No. The fencing should be raised above the ground. If the bamboo touches the ground it will absorb water and eventually start rotting.