Synthetic Bamboo Poles
ALSO CALLED: Artficial Bamboo Poles | Fake Bamboo Poles
Synthetic bamboo poles can be used in most places where you would use natural bamboo poles. Because the color is all the way through the bamboo, they are ideal for high-traffic areas so you don’t have to worry about scratches. Read through our specs and FAQs. If you still have any questions, please fill out our form below and one of our sales reps will contact you as quickly as possible.
Synthetic Bamboo Poles Benefits:
- The Synthetic Bamboo Poles are versatile, sturdy and long-lasting.
- Color is throughout the bamboo poles so scratches will not show as white marks.
- Synthetic bamboo poles are the perfect application for outdoor and indoors.
- Natural coloring also adds to that authenticity.
Synthetic Bamboo Poles Features:
- Synthetic bamboo does not require any additional coatings for outdoor use. The color is throughout the thickness of the product.
- Hollow center allows for wires, pipes or cords to be hidden in the synthetic bamboo poles.
- 10-year warranty for outdoor applications—unlimited warranty for indoor.
- Synthetic bamboo poles are sold in lengths ranging from 116' - 112"
- Diameters currently available are approximately 0.63” ID – 0.88” OD, 1.63” ID – 1.94” OD, 2.63” ID – 2.88” OD
- Tan, green or custom colors are available.
- Extruded HDPE.
- Comes with a 10-year warranty.
If using synthetic bamboo to cover a metal pole, cut synthetic bamboo to required length and slide over the pole. If the sleeve rattles, make a small hole in the node and inject expanding foam into the cavity. Use a synthetic bamboo cap to seal the top.
If installing on a beam, cut the synthetic bamboo pole lengthwise and heat it in the sun or use hot water. Open the synthetic bamboo and stretch it around the beam.
Related content and applications:
Can I use a synthetic bamboo pole for a feature in the middle of the pool?
Yes you can, but you need to notify us first that the bamboo needs to be chlorine resistant. When the factory is making the product they will add the additive at the time of production. The standard off the shelf synthetic bamboo does not include this feature. But it can be added for an additional fee.
I am looking to use this Synthetic Bamboo in a high traffic area in our restaurant. Will the color be okay? I worry about scratch marks being visible.
The great feature of the Synthetic Bamboo is that it the color is extruded throughout the bamboo. If the bamboo is scratched or dinged you will hardly see it.