Thatch Umbrella – Synthetic
Are you looking for something distinctive to add that special touch to your outdoor space? Whether it’s a resort, a water park, a theme park or a restaurant, a palapa umbrella will add elegance to any outdoor space. It’s an effortlessly chic solution.
Also Called: Palapa Umbrella | Tiki Hut Umbrella | Palapa Tiki Umbrella
- Available in two styles: Viro Thatch Synthetic Palm and Viro Thatch Synthetic Reed.
- Thatch produces shade that is approximately 10 degrees cooler than canvas alternatives.
- Supplied with either a wooden or steel pole and faux bamboo sleeve for standard patio tables.
- Clipped panels provide protection during heavy winds—panels lift up as wind blows through.
- Delivered in a kit format, making for an easy installation.
- Made up of a galvanized metal frame that breaks down into pie sections.
- Umbrellas are available in diameters of - 7.5', 9' and 11'
- Supported with either eucalyptus poles or steel poles with a faux bamboo sleeve.
- Both Viro Thatch Synthetic Palm and Viro Thatch Synthetic Reed panels come with a 15-year limited warranty and can be purchased separately and replaced as needed.
- 99% waterproof. No maintenance or cleaning is necessary.
- Download product data sheet for Synthetic Palm Thatch Umbrella.
- Download product data sheet for Synthetic Reed Thatch Umbrella.
Please refer to the following installation guides for more information:
Should I be concerned about wind blowing over my synthetic thatch umbrella?
The panels on the synthetic thatch umbrellas lever on the rebar umbrella frame, allowing for wind to escape through the panels. You never have to take the umbrella down.
I want to install the umbrellas outside, but codes say I cannot dig a hole and cement the umbrella pole. How would I support the umbrella?
We offer an “umbrella boot,” a steel boot that is bolted to the ground. The pole is slid inside the boot, then the boot is disguised with rope.