- Tribal Fence Panels are built in a unique African design.
- Pickets are treated with an arsenic free chemical approved by the EPA.
- Fence panels are sturdy and only need be supported by posts.
- You get a rugged and strong fence that is also environmentally friendly.
- Proper installation and the panel’s design ensure a long lifespan. This saves you money over the lifetime of your installation.
- The panel’s drastic aesthetic superiority to other options like chain link provide a soothing and authentic environment for your end users.
- Our arsenic-free treatment avoids corrosion of hardware and reduces cost of ownership.
- Traditional African Safari Tribal Fencing.
- 4' high x 8' wide panels assembled with 1" in diameter x 4-6' eucalyptus poles.
- Horizontal and diagonal poles of the same diameter.
- 2-2 1/2" galvanized wood screws.
- Custom sizes available upon request.
The Tribal Fencing panels are quick, simple, and inexpensive to install. Place upright fence posts 4' to 8' apart. Secure the panels to the posts with galvanized screws. Be sure to install the panels 6" above the ground.
AFRICAN TRIBAL FENCE CONSTRUCTION DIAGRAM:
Can the Tribal Fence bend around corners?
No, the panel is made from our solid Eucalyptus or Bamboo Poles and does not have a galvanized rod as our other fence panels. It would be easier to make the panel in smaller sections to accommodate the turn.