ViroSurface Mats – Herringbone Weave
- Available in various colors
- 20-year indoor warranty and 3-year outdoor warranty available.
- Fire Retardant option is available.
- Incredible design versatility via various weaves and colors.
- A long-lasting product that saves you money over the lifetime of your installation.
- Made from high-density polyethylene.
- Sold in 4’ x 25’ mats, or 4’ x 8’ sheets.
- Nontoxic and UV tested.
- Resists rot and decay.
ViroSurface mats may be cut, trimmed or filled using ordinary tools. Panels can be fasted pneumatically using brad nails, or you may use ring nails, staples or suitable screws. A dust mask is recommended when cutting.
For more information please refer to the ViroSurface Mat Installation Guide.
How do I cut the ViroSurface Mat to size?
It is easiest to use a heat knife to avoid fraying edges. If that does not work, treat the mat like a natural product and use masking tape to cut the pieces to size.