Wide Weave Bamboo Board
- Thick, textured strips of bamboo are woven together in a herringbone pattern.
- The board is rigid making installation on walls or ceilings easy.
- Can be cut into a variety of shapes with no fraying along the edges.
- A long-lasting product that saves you money over the lifetime of your installation.
- Easy and fast installation due to the board’s rigidity and ability to be cleanly cut.
- Available in 4’ high x 8’ wide sheets that are 3 to 4mm thick.
- Color varies between shades of tan, green and beige with hints of dark, mottled brown.
- Optional fire retardant treatment available.
Wide weave bamboo boards can be installed with a pneumatic stapler or with a contact adhesive. Consider using one of amaZulu’s various trimming options, such as our polyester rope or bamboo slats, to cover any seams.
How do I cut a Wide Weave Bamboo Board?
Our wide weave bamboo board is best cut with a circular saw. Make sure that the saws teeth are very small for a refined cut.